Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Episodes

Episode One
4 yr old Anne Paige picks up a gallon jug of water and carries it from the car to the kitchen. When asked by her daddy how she 'got so strong', she replies "Edamame."

Episode Two
There's this little girl at AP's daycare who always seems a little disheveled, hair all messy maybe not quite all-the way clean, that sort of thing. A week or so ago she came up to me one morning and just threw her arms around my waist. Not knowing what to do I think I patted her head a little til she let go. I thought maybe I looked like her mom or something... Anyway, this morning all the kids came in swimsuits (Wed is 'swimday') and I was getting AP and Kate settled when this girl came up to me and asked me to help her put her bathing suit on. I tried to dodge the job saying that 'Ms Michelle could probably help you' but AP was right there and said "Mom, she asked you for help so you have to." And so I did. Thanks for the reminder, Anne Paige.

No comments: