Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Long time no blog

It hasn't been just 'a while' since I've added to this blog; it's been over a month. That's pretty sad. I have been doing things and there are some WIPs floating around my home (and office), but I figured no one wants to read my new course proposal...

Still, I did get around to taking some shots of projects past.



I made these flags for AP's room.



I have made a simple hat for my mother-in-law for Christmas (hope she hasn't heard about the blog!).



And I made a caterpillar scarf (which still needs some finishing touches, like weaving in ends and adding eyes) for my husband's nephew. I also (just this past weekend) finished knitting a scarf for said husband (felted Rowan cotton, very manly) minus, of course, the weaving in.

A final note: as a parent, it seems like some times you're heartbroken that your kids aren't more like you and some times it breaks your heart that they're just like you. AP had preschool pictures yesterday and freaked out when she got crayon on her top before she had her picture taken. She's a perfectionist like me (which is why I sometimes have a hard time starting new projects - and I'm not talking about knitting here - since I hate the thought of trying and falling short).

No comments: